- Links & related for Inclusion Advocate Training: http:bit.ly/GV-IA (Google doc)
- Presentation Slides
- STRIDE Guide (pdf) - handbook with bias information and recommendations for hiring practices.
- University of Michigan Advance Program
- Portal with presentations and information from ADVANCE programs around the country
- Teaching Tolerance - Southern Poverty Law Center
- Understanding Implicit Bias - annual reviews of current research (Ohio State)
- Project Implicit - home of the implicit association test and past research done with the IAT. (Harvard)
- Understanding Segregation: Parable of the Polygons
- Implicit Awareness Test. Topic and assessment change regularly. Always an interesting experience that takes only a few minutes.
- Archived classic IATs for race and gender.
- Stroop Test. Measures how slowly the conscious mind works against the unconscious by perception of color.
- Ambivalent Sexism Inventory (quiz; can compare results)