LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Registration is open for the State Tournament. The Region 12 Tournament registration will be open in January, 2022.
The Region 12 Tournament is host to schools in Kent, Muskegon, and Ottawa counties.
Welcome new and returning coaches! Registration to compete in the Region 12 Michigan Science Olympiad Tournament is a two-step process. You must first register and pay through Michigan Science Olympiad. In January, you must register and pay through Region 12 to complete their tournament registration process. Please email the MSO Region 12 Tournament's Staff if you have any questions.
TEAMS MUST REGISTER at the Michigan Science Olympiad website. Click on the State/National Registration link below.
- Registration and payment deadline on the MSO (State) website is in December.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received.
COST TO PARTICIPATE:
- Primary Team: $175 Registration will still be available for a limited time after December 10th, but each team will incur a $100 late fee.
- Alternate Team: $75
- Late Payment fee of $100 if registration is not completed by December 10, 2021.
MICHIGAN SCIENCE OLYMPIAD REGISTRATION SITE:
Rule books are now available electronically on the National Science Olympiad website
Step Two (January 2022)
Teams must register for the Region 12 Tournament. A team must be registered with the State (Step One) before they can register at the regional level.
- Registration is open January 27 - March 5, 2022 for the March 19, 2022, 2022 Region 12 Tournament.
- Deadline to register: March 5, 2022
- Participation Fee: $50.00 - Teams who registered and paid for the 2020 Region 12 Tournament and did NOT request a refund should use the coupon code "RETURN."
- Teams who participate in the Tournament will receive a $25 refund after the event. Refunds will be made according to the original form of payment
Please click on registration link below to begin your Region 12 registration.
Region 12 Registration
INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENTS (Optional):
- All Michigan invitationals are listed via the Michigan Science Olympiad official site home page under the Tournaments tab.
All Coaches must register their teams on Scilympiad. The website Scilympiad will be used by all teams. Scilympiad will be used to schedule events, student test taking and event submissions.
You must first create a log in if you do not have one. Coaches must register their team on Scilympiad (link is below).
For Coaches: Scilympiad registration instructions are available online on the Scilympiad support page. https://scilympiad.com/mi-r12/Support/Guides
Self-scheduling for all events is done through Scilympiad. Event registration opens Monday, February 22, 2021 at 8:00 AM and closes Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Self-scheduling selections are made on a first come, first served basis. In person events have a restricted number of slots.
Directions for self-scheduling will be available on the Scilympiad support page after February 10.
Coaches Only: Please click on the registration link below to begin your Team registration on the Scilympiad site.