LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Registration is open for the State Tournament. The Region 12 Tournament registration is open.
The Region 12 Tournament is host to schools in Kent, Muskegon, and Ottawa counties.
Welcome new and returning coaches! Registration to compete in the Region 12 Michigan Science Olympiad Tournament is a two-step process. You must first register and pay through Michigan Science Olympiad. In January, you must register and pay through Region 12 to complete their tournament registration process. Please email the MSO Region 12 Tournament's Staff if you have any questions.
TEAMS MUST REGISTER at the Michigan Science Olympiad website. Click on the State/National Registration link below.
- Registration and payment deadline on the MSO (State) website is December 11, 2020.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received.
COST TO PARTICIPATE:
- Primary Team: $75 ($100 - $25 discount for registering and paying by December 11th) Registration will still be available for a limited time after December 11th, but at the regular price of $100 per primary team. The reduced price is a one time only special rate due to COVID-19.
- Alternate Team: $75
- Late Payment fee of $25 if registration is not completed by December 11, 2020.
- Credit Card
MICHIGAN SCIENCE OLYMPIAD REGISTRATION SITE:
Rule books are now available electronically on the National Science Olympiad website
Teams must register for the Region 12 Tournament. A team must be registered with the State (Step One) before they can register at the regional level.
- Registration is open January 27 - March 5, 2021 for the March 20, 2021 Region 12 Tournament.
- Deadline to register: March 5, 2021.
- Participation Fee: $50.00 - Teams who registered and paid for the 2020 Region 12 Tournament and did NOT request a refund should use the coupon code "RETURN."
- Teams who participate in the Tournament will receive a $25 refund after the event. Refunds will be made according to the original form of payment
Please click on registration link below to begin your Region 12 registration.
INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENTS (Optional):
- All Michigan invitationals are listed via the Michigan Science Olympiad official site home page under the Tournaments tab.
All Coaches must register their teams on Scilympiad. The website Scilympiad will be used by all teams. Scilympiad will be used to schedule events, student test taking and event submissions.
You must first create a log in if you do not have one. Coaches must register their team on Scilympiad (link is below).
For Coaches: Scilympiad registration instructions are available online on the Scilympiad support page. https://scilympiad.com/mi-r12/Support/Guides
Self-scheduling for all events is done through Scilympiad. Event registration opens Monday, February 22, 2021 at 8:00 AM and closes Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Self-scheduling selections are made on a first come, first served basis. In person events have a restricted number of slots.
Directions for self-scheduling will be available on the Scilympiad support page after February 10.
Coaches Only: Please click on the registration link below to begin your Team registration on the Scilympiad site.