Program Definition and Policy
“Program” or “Programs” are programs and activities offered by various academic or administrative units of the University, whether on University property or not, that potentially will include Minors as Program Participants. This includes but is not limited to workshops, sports camps, academic camps, conferences, and similar activities.
The Minors on Campus policy is available in full on the Grand Valley State University Policies website.
Forms and Training
All Program Directors must adhere to the responsibilities outlined in the Program Director Checklist. Applicable forms and materials found on the checklist are also linked below.
- Program Director Checklist
- Program Registration Form
- Program Director Training Video
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Conduct Requirements for Authorized Adults
- Minors on Campus Things to Avoid for Authorized Adults
- Policy Quiz Training Video for Authorized Adults
- Minor Children Program Release Form
- Minor Children Program Release Form - Spanish