Training leaders who make a positive difference in their lives, careers, communities, and the world.
As a student you invest a lot in your education. We are invested in you. Our academic programs prepare students to solve complex problems, be engaged citizens, and develop the skills that are needed by today's employers.
See what we can achieve together!
Our programs include:
- Undergraduate degrees in Integrative Studies (BA, BS) and Religious Studies (BA, BS, major and minor)
- Graduate degree in Social Innovation (Professional Master of Arts)
- Certificate in Intercultural Competence
- Badge in Intercultural Competence (available to both degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students)
- Degree completion pathways, including our award-winning Accelerated Leadership Program
Your name: Jennifer Getting Jameslyn Educational Background and Specialization: I studied Psychology, Political Science, and Women�s studies at Kalamazoo College, then went to grad school at The University of Iowa.
January 20, 2020 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
And January 22 at 4:30pm A member of the exonerated Central Park Five and a faculty member who directed and produced a documentary about the Flint water crisis will be keynote speakers...
January 24, 2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
The Feb. 1 deadline is approaching to study abroad for the upcoming spring semester. Please see the attached flyer for our very own Integrative Studies program in Chillan, Chile. The program includes...
February 25, 2020 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Featuring presentations from the following faculty members on their research or recent publication: Tracy Flemming, IRIS Visiting Professor Anthony Meyer, Peter Wampler, IRIS Shared Faculty...
December 18, 2019
IRIS Faculty member Justin Pettibone was part of a team working with Challenge Scholar students from Union Red Hawks - GR visited GVSU and sat in on a series of GV student presentations.