IRIS Faculty Professor Andrea Riley-Mukavetz has been awarded the 2022 Burch, Jacobs & More Diversity Teaching Excellence Award. The next Faculty Awards Convocation Ceremony is scheduled for February 8, 2022.
Training leaders who make a positive difference in their lives, careers, communities, and the world.
As a student you invest a lot in your education. We are invested in you. Our academic programs prepare students to solve complex problems, be engaged citizens, and develop the skills that are needed by today's employers.
See what we can achieve together!
Our programs include:
- Undergraduate degrees in Integrative Studies (BA, BS) and Religious Studies (BA, BS, major and minor)
- Graduate degree in Social Innovation (Professional Master of Arts)
- Certificate in Intercultural Competence
- Badge in Intercultural Competence (available to both degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students)
- Degree completion pathways, including the new LEADS Program
July 28, 2022 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Students, faculty, and friends are invited to hear the presentations of five Social Innovation graduate students as they showcase and defend their culminating projects. Following each presentation,...
September 14, 2022 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
You’re invited to a virtual info session to learn more about Grand Valley's graduate program in Social Innovation. The Professional Master of Arts in Social Innovation...
Christine Yared and Adjunct Professor in the IRIS Dept and Grand Rapids Attorney, was recently published in the February 2022 Michigan Bar Journal.
Mar 24, 2022