Fall 2021 IRIS Dept. Wendy J. Wenner Senior Thesis Award: Jenna Johnson
Training leaders who make a positive difference in their lives, careers, communities, and the world.
As a student you invest a lot in your education. We are invested in you. Our academic programs prepare students to solve complex problems, be engaged citizens, and develop the skills that are needed by today's employers.
See what we can achieve together!
Our programs include:
- Undergraduate degrees in Integrative Studies (BA, BS) and Religious Studies (BA, BS, major and minor)
- Graduate degree in Social Innovation (Professional Master of Arts)
- Certificate in Intercultural Competence
- Badge in Intercultural Competence (available to both degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students)
- Degree completion pathways, including the new LEADS Program
September 14, 2022 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
You’re invited to a virtual info session to learn more about Grand Valley's graduate program in Social Innovation. The Professional Master of Arts in Social Innovation...
IRIS Assistant Professor Kimberly McKee invited to contribute essay as part of a Digital Harvard Symposium
Integrative, Religious, and Intercultural Studies Department Chair Assistant Professor Kimberly McKee was invited and contributed an essay as part of a Harvard Digital Symposium on Adoption, Family Separation & Preservation, and Reproductive Justice.
Jul 18, 2022
Deana Weibel, professor of anthropology, coined the term "ultraview effect" to explain the "transformative sense of incomprehension and a feeling of shrinking" that comes from seeing the cosmos so extensively.
Jul 13, 2022