Training leaders who make a positive difference in their lives, careers, communities, and the world.
As a student you invest a lot in your education. We are invested in you. Our academic programs prepare students to solve complex problems, be engaged citizens, and develop the skills that are needed by today's employers.
See what we can achieve together!
Our programs include:
- Undergraduate degrees in Integrative Studies (BA, BS) and Religious Studies (BA, BS, major and minor)
- Graduate degree in Social Innovation (Professional Master of Arts)
- Certificate in Intercultural Competence
- Badge in Intercultural Competence (available to both degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students)
- Degree completion pathways, including our award-winning Accelerated Leadership Program
Rigorous, Cutting Edge Curriculum
October 30, 2019 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Elaine Pagels, Ph.D. is the Harrington Spear Paine Professor of Religion at Princeton University and an American religious historian. She published widely on Gnosticism and early Christianity....
September 26, 2019
ITC 100 is part of the Study Abroad opportunity! Check out this video for more information on you can participate!
September 24, 2019
IRIS Faculty Cael Keegan publishes article. Title of Paper: �"Getting Disciplined: What�s Trans* About Queer Studies Now?�" Journal of Homosexuality. October, 2018. Published in the special issue "25 Years On: The State and Continuing Development of LGB