How To Make The Most of Your Benefits
Medical Attention 24/7
Seeing the doctor just got easier. Get care, anytime, anywhere, from a board certified doctor with virtual care. Great for things like pink eye, allergies, bites and stings, cold and flu, sinus issues, and more.
When you're in Michigan access virtual care through Spectrum Health Now. Here's how it works:
- Connect with Spectrum Health Now one of three ways:
- Log into or create a new member account at www.priorityhealth.com, click my health care, click get started with Spectrum Health Now.
- Download the Spectrum Health Now app. Log in with your member account credentials.
- Call Spectrum Health Now at 844.322.7374
- Click or ask to schedule your appointment.
- The Spectrum Health Now team will ask you a few health questions, including a brief description of your current symptoms.
- You'll be connected to a care provider who can get you on the path to better health.
Cost Estimator Tool
Cost Estimator: What you'll pay out of pocket.
Knowing the cost before your care could save you thousands. That's because different facilities charge different prices for the same procedure, which means you could be overpaying for care. After all, you wouldn't book a vacation without first knowing the cost. Shouldn't the same apply to your health care? Priority Health's newest tool, the Cost Estimator, combines doctor and facility pricing information with your personal benefit and deductible balances to give a close estimate of your out-of-pocket costs, giving you a say in how you spend you health dollars.
Save your money, go to www.priorityhealth.com.
Saving and earning money is easy with Priority Rewards. By using the Cost Estimator to shop for high-quality, lower-priced care, Priority Health members can earn rewards ranging from $50 to $200. See the list of procedures eligible for a reward and watch the video to the right to learn more.
Understanding your health can be confusing.
Priority Health is here to help!
• Learn to manage your conditions like asthma, hypertension and diabetes
• Connect with resources to help you be your healthiest
• Find an in-network doctor or specialist
• Navigate the health system and coordinate your care
Thrive @ GVSU
Thrive @ GVSU is a voluntary, confidential and free three month wellness coaching program available to all medical benefit eligible faculty, staff, spouses and household members.
- Enroll during Open Enrollment in the fall (register your spouse or household member at this time as well).
- $100 gift card* for completing the program (up to three months). Gift cards are administered by Priority Health and emailed directly to your inbox (*taxable).
Travel Assistance Services
Assist America provides global emergency medical services for you and your dependents. If someone becomes ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home or is in a foreign country, Assist America provides support with medical referrals, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation, and much more.
Employees that are eligible for life insurance also receive travel assistance through TravelConnect. TravelConnect is a comprehensive program that can bring help, comfort, and reassurance if you face a medical emergency while traveling 100 or more miles from home. You can find a complete list of services and contact information HERE.