Walktober 2023 Challenge
Getting active has never been easier...or more fun!
Experience the joy of movement with this 31-day step challenge
- Activities: Track walking minutes or steps, and other activities online
- Prizes: Have a chance to win just by participating
- Goals: Reach your goals to earn points, badges, and unlock awe-inspiring fall photos from all over the world
- Compete: Compete against other GVSU members, or opt-out of the leaderboard
- Interact: Post fall photos, team photos, activity ideas and more to the Walktober Wellness Wall
- Nutrition: Sample 250+ nutritious new recipes
- More: Access daily wellness tips
While registration opens September 18, the challenge itself begins October 2. The last day to register yourself and/or a team is October 9.
All GVSU faculty, staff, spouses and household members of any fitness level are encouraged to participate in Walktober.
Teams of 4-5 can be formed through October 9, or participate individually! Competing on the leadership board is optional.
Win prizes with weekly drawings, as well as an end-of-the-challenge drawing. Good luck!