Report a Hazing Incident

If you wish to file a hazing complaint now, you may complete the online form HERE.

Additionally, if you wish to talk to a University administrator before you file a complaint, you may contact Anthony T. Williams Jr., Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution, at (616) 331-3585 or by email at

Outside Resources:
National Hazing Hotline: (888) NOT-HAZE or (888) 668-4293, this line will allow anonymous reporting.
Other outside resources can be found here