Interested in Being a Sponsor?
Contact Kyle Felker, Digital Initiatives Librarian:
Hack Your Campus relies on the involvement of the campus community to be successful. Sponsorship has several benefits:
- Access to a pool of student ideas that can be used to create or improve services
- Direct access to student contestants during the pitch development process to ensure feasible, workable ideas.
- Visibility on the website and promotional materials
What it takes to be a sponsor:
- Provide a staff point of contact to serve as a resource for students developing pitches
- Commit staff time to help review initial pitch proposals and select finalists (a few hours)
- Contribute a nominal sum towards the promotion and logistics of the event (negotiable)
- Help promote the event to students through any communication channels you have