Admissions for Occupational Therapy, M.S.O.T.
There are prerequisites to the Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (M.S.O.T) program. Please review before applying to ensure that you meet the requirements
Apply Now in OTCAS
Please read the Candidate Information first:
- Candidate Information for the OT Traditional or Hybrid Program
A candidate may apply to only one program, either the Traditional or Hybrid Program, each year. Maximum class size for the Traditional Program is 40 and for the Hybrid Program is 22.
Program Admission Requirements
Admission to either program within the Occupational Science & Therapy department requires:
- Completion of the Grand Valley State University graduate application, regardless of previous college attended
- All prerequisite courses completed and a bachelor's degree earned prior to entering the program. There will be no waivers or exceptions to this policy
- Completed applications and all Application Forms should be submitted and verified in OTCAS by January 15 for both the traditional program and the OT Hybrid program.
- OT Application Forms
- Including Achievement Profile Form, Documentation of Volunteer Hours, and GPA Calculation
- GVSU Graduate Application
Application Criteria and Components
Review our Admissions Policy.