Helpful Maps and Data
- A simulation tool devoted to the applied modelling of relationship between societies and their environment. You will find here what CORMAS and their partners are doing with multi-agent systems about integrated natural resources management.
GeoDa, the Geodata Analysis software is the successor to and a replacement for DynESDA2 and the DynESDA extension for ESRI's ArcView 3.x GIS. GeoDa consists of an interactive environment that combines maps with statistical graphics, using the technology of dynamically linked windows. Besides its mapping functionality (including smoothers for rate maps) it contains the usual EDA graphs (histogram, box plot, scatterplot) and implements brushing for both maps and statistical plots.
- Geosimulation focuses its attention on a "new wave" of simulations for urban systems, mostly designed as cellular automata (CA) or multi-agent systems (MAS).
- "MASON Stands for Multi-Agent Simulator Of Neighborhoods". MASON is a fast discrete-event multiagent simulation library core in Java, designed to be the foundation for large custom-purpose Java simulations, and also to provide more than enough functionality for many lightweight simulation needs. MASON contains both a model library and an optional suite of visualization tools in 2D and 3D.
- NetLogo is a programmable modeling environment for simulating natural and social phenomena. This simulator is particularly well suited for modeling complex systems developing over time.
- The Repast Suite is a family of advanced, free, and open source agent-based modeling and simulation libraries that have collectively been under continuous development for over 10 years.
- Simulistics develops and distributes Simile, modelling and simulation software for complex dynamic systems in the earth, environmental and life sciences.
- American Public Transportation Association Resource Library
- Digest of Education Statistics National Center for Education Statistics
- Federal Highway Administration Publications and Statistics
- National Household Travel Survey
- U.S. Census Bureau home
- U.S. Census Transportation Planning products
- US Geological Survey
- U.S. Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics