Intentional planning and design strategies to make the most efficient use of university owned space while best meeting the job related requirements of the current occupant(s)
- Compile and maintain data related to building physical attributes and occupancy, vital to various internal and external report requirements
- Coordination with key personnel to develop realistic options for university faculty/staff moves or department “shuffles” or “backfills”
- Contract vendors to move large quantities of boxed office contents
- Project management for renovation or refurbishing of new or vacated space
- Move support services – schedule transfer of computers, telephones, boxed office contents; notification to HR and mail services, etc.