LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Intentional planning and design strategies to make the most efficient use of university owned space while best meeting the job related requirements of the current occupant(s)
- Compile and maintain data related to building physical attributes and occupancy, vital to various internal and external report requirements
- Coordination with key personnel to develop realistic options for university faculty/staff moves or department “shuffles” or “backfills”
- Contract vendors to move large quantities of boxed office contents
- Project management for renovation or refurbishing of new or vacated space
- Move support services – schedule transfer of computers, telephones, boxed office contents; notification to HR and mail services, etc.