Quick Tip: Get as much information as possible and dial 911.
IN THE EVENT OF A BOMB THREAT:
- Obtain and document as much information as possible on the Bomb Threat Sheet.
- Do not use: radio/walkie talkie/cell phones/beepers transmission could set off a bomb.
- Do not speak to anyone about the incident until released to do so.
- Dial 911 and report incident immediately.
- If the building is to be evacuated, follow the building evacuation guidelines and stay alert to your surroundings.
- Immediately dial 911 and report any suspicious persons or objects.
- Extend the distance to stay away from the affected building from 350 feet to 500 feet.