Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
Blackboard Collaborate™ is a simple, convenient, and reliable online collaborative learning solution. This fully redesigned solution delivers a level of engagement that makes learners feel like they’re together in the same room via collaboration and conference tools.
Collaborate provides opportunities for:
- Online Office Hours
- Online Guest Speakers
- Study Sessions
- Small Group Projects
- and more!
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra provides a single room for your course that stays open for the life of your course. By default, the name of the room is the name of your course.
Note: The Chrome web browser is required for Collaborate Ultra.
- Getting Started with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra [Seminar Handout]
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra for Students
- Troubleshooting an Issue in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Breakout Groups in Collaborate Ultra
- Recording Chat in Collaborate Ultra **NEW
- Blackboard Collaborate Opening Slide - Student Browser Tips and Reporting Issues [PPT]
- Blackboard Collaborate Opening Slide - Student Browser Tips and Reporting Issues [JPEG]
- Blackboard Collaborate Opening Slide - Student Browser Tips and Reporting Issues with image [JPEG]
Video Overview of how to use Bb Collaborate Ultra in any BB course
Overview of BB Collaborate from the student point of view