We are now accepting submissions for the 2019 photo contest!
The photo contest is back! Each year, teachers, administrators and parents from GVSU charter schools have the opportunity to win a cash prize for submitting excellent pictures of activity happening in their buildings. To enter the contest, submit the contest form, photos, and media releases electronically to Michael Cousins (email@example.com) The deadline to submit photos is February 1, 2019.
New This Year
This year, schools now have the opportunity to win more than once. All submitted photos will be considered for the following categories:
- Best in Show (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Most Creative
- Learning in Action
- People's Choice
The winner of each category will win a prize, with the top overall prize being $500 to be used in the winner's school/classroom.
- All individuals in the photo must be identified for release purposes. A signed release form for each person in the photo must be provided. Download photo release.
- Each school must complete and sign the Photo Contest Overview. Download Photo Contest Overview
- Each school can send up to 10 photos for consideration.
- To be considered, photos must be 1MB or larger in size (for any questions regarding picture sizes please contact Michael Cousins at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG, TIFF, or PNG format.
- Only color photos will be accepted.
- By entering, you warrant that the photograph you submit is original and is your own, and does not infringe on the rights of a third party. You further warrant that your participation in this photo contest does not violate any agreement between you and a third party.
- All photo submissions become the property of the GVSU Charter Schools Office and may be used in other printed publications, advertising, or on the website.