We are now accepting submissions for the 2019-2020 photo contest!
The photo contest is back! Each year, teachers, administrators and parents from GVSU charter schools have the opportunity to win a cash prize for submitting excellent pictures of activity happening in their buildings.
To enter the contest, submit the contest form, photos, and media releases electronically to Michael Cousins (firstname.lastname@example.org) The deadline to submit photos is January 31, 2020.
Schools have the opportunity to win more than once. All submitted photos will be considered for the following categories:
- Best in Show (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Most Creative
- Classroom Learning in Action
- People's Choice
The winner of each category will win a prize, with the top overall prize being $500 to be used in the winner's school/classroom.
- All individuals in the photo must be identified for release purposes. A signed release form for each person in the photo must be provided. Download photo release.
- Each school must complete and sign the Photo Contest Overview. Download Photo Contest Overview
- Each school can send up to 10 photos for consideration.
- To be considered, photos must be 1MB or larger in size (for any questions regarding picture sizes please contact Michael Cousins at email@example.com)
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG, TIFF, or PNG format.
- Only color photos will be accepted.
- By entering, you warrant that the photograph you submit is original and is your own, and does not infringe on the rights of a third party. You further warrant that your participation in this photo contest does not violate any agreement between you and a third party.
- All photo submissions become the property of the GVSU Charter Schools Office and may be used in other printed publications, advertising, or on the website.