Title: Office Coordinator
Office: B-4-232 MAK
Phone: (616) 331-2266
Fax: (616) 331-3675
Email: [email protected]
- Support Associate Dean for Curriculum and Instruction
- Coordinate CLAS Faculty Colloquia
- Support CLAS Curriculum Committee
- Coordinate the Award Nomination Process
- Coordinate Emeritus Advisory Board
- Additional support to CLAS Academic Units
- Tasks as assigned by the Dean
Kristin has worked at Grand Valley State University since July 2015. Before moving to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Dean’s Office, Kristin worked in the Modern Languages and Literatures Department, then went to the Department of Classics.
Her responsibilities include clerical support for the Associate Dean for Curriculum and Instruction, coordinating CLAS Faculty Colloquia, coordinating the awards process for CLAS, acting as a liaison between units, new employees, and the Human Resources Office, assisting CLAS units with additional support, and more.
Kristin was a student at Grand Valley where she earned her B.A. in English with a minor in writing. She lives in Grandville with her husband, son, and their 2 cats. She enjoys reading, crocheting, doing puzzles, and is slowly learning to play the ukulele.