For additional information and possible next steps, please refer to the following information:
- If you are considering transferring to GVSU, please visit our Transfer Admissions resource page for all the information you need to get started.
- For information on how your courses transfer to GVSU, please review the Course Equivalencies online.
- If you decide to transfer to GVSU prior to completing your Associates Degree, you should consider taking advantage of the reverse transfer agreement we have with all Michigan community colleges.
- Our online catalog provides a wealth of information on GVSU's academic programs, policies and procedures, course descriptions, etc.
- Each college at GVSU has an academic advising center that serves specific majors in that college. If you have specific questions about program requirements, you could contact the advising center to seek additional information.
- Each academic department at GVSU provides additional information about specific programs of study and links to important resources. You may access a comprehensive list here.
- Our Career Center provides comprehensive support and resources for all students at GVSU. It is recommended that you connect with the counselors there as soon as you transition to GVSU.
- The Career Guides by Major allow students to investigate possible career or graduate/professional school opportunities based on specific programs of study.
Transfer plans are meant to provide you with a suggested outline of courses for your respective academic interest. They are simply a guide while you attend community college. If you have additional questions regarding the content of this transfer plan, please contact the GVSU Admissions & Recruitment Office by phone at 616-331-2025 or by email at [email protected].