In the News
Discover Global Markets: U.S. Manufacturers to Europe & Beyond
August 25, 2017
Attend Discover Global Markets: U.S. Manufacturers to Europe & Beyond, taking place in Cleveland, Ohio, Sept. 18 – 20, 2017.
Discover Global Markets is the most effective way to gain immediate feedback on your company’s export viability in over 15 markets around the world. Economic experts stationed in U.S. Embassies will counsel your company one-on-one to offer market entry strategies, discuss challenges for U.S. companies in their market, and suggest next steps for your export strategy.
The conference features a dynamic mix of keynote speakers, sector- specific breakout sessions, “ask the experts” and OEM panels, and plenty of time built in for networking with your peers. In just two days, attendees of Discover Global Markets: Europe & Beyond will uncover new exporting opportunities, learn from seasoned exporters, and connect with hundreds of networking contacts.
Discover Global Markets is the U.S. Department of Commerce’s flagship event series for U.S. exporters. The event is managed by the U.S. Commercial Service, part of the International Trade Administration devoted to helping U.S. companies sell their “Made in the USA” products around the world.
1. You can meet with OEM procurement staff from:
- Bell Helicopter
- Boeing Defense
- Rockwell Automation
* More to come, check website for updated list & info
2. You can learn your potential in new markets
- Learn about the right international partners and understand your products' export potential by meeting with U.S. government trade experts coming from 16 European markets, in addition to Mexico and Canada.
3. Network with export service providers & fellow exporters
- Built-in networking time and our event mobile app ensures you can connect with other
4. You can hear from businesses & trade experts, like:
- Christopher L. Mapes, Chairman, President, and CEO of Lincoln Electric
- Sree Ramaswamy, Partner, McKinsey Global Institute
- Kirk Gutmann, Senior VP, Industry Strategy, Siemens PLM Software
- John Sankovic, Director, Office of Technology Incubation & Innovation, NASA
Where: Cleveland, OH
Date: September 18-20
* Companies using code ‘MEDC’ will earn a $50 discount to the event.
Companies may also be eligible for 50% reimbursement by applying for a STEP grant. Contact your Regional International Trade Manager for more information.
Register today using code ‘MEDC’ to earn $50 discount.