Click here to view available portrait times and sign up for a portrait session.
Please note: Studio portraits are available for GVSU faculty and staff only. Student portrait sessions are only allowed when coordinated and paid for by a GVSU department.
New Portrait Look!
We have updated our studio portraits to have a more fresh, modern look! The new look includes more flattering lighting and a dark grey background.
Portraits will be taken in a horizontal format, but can easily be cropped square or vertical, as needed.
The new portrait look is only available at our Portrait Studio located in 4090 Zumberge Hall.
The old style portrait background (dappled grey) will still be available upon request.
- The portrait studio is located in 4090 Zumberge Hall (University Communications Suite)
- Individual portrait sessions are scheduled for 10-15 minutes
- Cost is $15 per sitting, billed to your department
- Immediate review of digital proofs on our computer during portrait session
- High resolution images will be shared via email within one week and available to the campus community on the University photo archive (Widen).
- Portrait sessions are offered for GVSU faculty and staff members and must be billed to and paid for by a GVSU department. Portrait sessions are not available to students unless they are paid for and arranged by a GVSU department.
Questions? Email ucom[email protected]