Make an Appointment
The Traverse City Regional Center at the NMC University Center is dedicated to providing local students with extensive support in order to make transferring as simple as possible. Whether you're hoping to complete your degree in Traverse City or one of our other campuses, our staff will help you navigate the process.
Whether you are a current student or a prospective student, our advisors will help you get to where you want to be. Choose from the buttons below to schedule your appointment or call the Traverse City Regional Center at (231) 995-1785 for assistance.
We know you are busy, that’s why we are here. All you have to do is start the conversation. l
Our advisors will
- review courses you’ve already taken at GVSU or other schools to determine how we can maximize your credits
- explain the goals and outcomes of your intended degree path
- discuss services and support available throughout the program
- assist with the admissions and financial aid process; and
- give you a personalized degree plan
Please call 231.995.1785 and our office would be happy to schedule an appointment for you over the phone.