Work together and share the workload equitably to progress toward shared
objectives learned through structured activities that occur over a
significant period of time.
• Use knowledge of group dynamics to select appropriate roles.
• Use knowledge of group management to create effective plans.
• Successfully follow the group's plan.
• Assess their contribution and the contribution of others.
Outcome D Information Literacy (undergraduate)
Identify, access, evaluate, and synthesize multiple forms of information.
• Articulate the specific information needed.
• Access information using appropriate search tools.
• Evaluate the quality, usefulness, and relevance of the information.
• Ethically communicate synthesized information.
Outcome E Integration (undergraduate)
Synthesize and apply knowledge, experiences, and multiple perspectives
to new, complex situations.
• Connect academic theories with personal experiences to illuminate both.
• Draw conclusions connecting examples, facts, and/or theories from more
than one field of study.
• Generalize skills, abilities, theories, or methodologies for solving
problems in new contexts.
Outcome G Problem Solving (undergraduate)
Design and evaluate strategies to answer open-ended questions.
• Construct clear and insightful problem statements that prioritize
relevant contextual factors.
• Identify multiple approaches for solving the problem within the given context.
• Design and fully explain solutions that demonstrate comprehension of
• Evaluate the feasibility of solutions considering the context and
impact of potential solutions (e.g., historical, ethical, legal, practical).
Outcome M Knowledge of core geographic principles, concepts, models, and phenomena.
Students will demonstrate knowledge of core geographic principles,
concepts, models, and phenomena.
Outcome N Mastery of geographic theory, research, and professional communication
Students will demonstrate skills and competencies used to develop,
analyze, and apply geographic theory, conduct geographic research, and
communicate effectively appropriate for professional audiences.