- Outcome T nature and breadth of theatre
- Outcome TA Theatre Canon of Literature
- Outcome TB Theatre Design and Technology
- Outcome TC Theatre Performance Technique
- Outcome TD Critical Skills in Evaluating Theatre
- Outcome TE The Creative/Collaborative Process of Making Theatre
- Outcome TF World Theatrical Tradition
- Outcome U theatre production
Assessment of Student Outcomes
Outcome T nature and breadth of theatreGraduates in theatre will be confident, prepared, and knowledgeable in the nature and breadth of theatre.
Outcome TA Theatre Canon of LiteratureStudents will demonstrate exposure to and familiarity with plays and theories of theatre from the history of world theatre.
Outcome TB Theatre Design and TechnologyStudents will demonstrate competency in two or more technical areas and one or more design disciplines
Outcome TC Theatre Performance TechniqueStudents will demonstrate proficiency in performance technique.
Outcome TD Critical Skills in Evaluating TheatreStudents will demonstrate skills for theatrical production evaluation
Outcome TE The Creative/Collaborative Process of Making TheatreStudents will demonstrate an understanding of, experience with, and proficiency in the creative and collaborative process of making theatre art.
Outcome TF World Theatrical TraditionStudents will demonstrate an understanding of World Theatrical Traditions
Outcome U theatre productionGraduates in theatre will be experienced and knowledgeable in diverse areas of theatre