Work together and share the workload equitably to progress toward shared
objectives learned through structured activities that occur over a
significant period of time.
• Use knowledge of group dynamics to select appropriate roles.
• Use knowledge of group management to create effective plans.
• Successfully follow the group's plan.
• Assess their contribution and the contribution of others.
Outcome D Information Literacy (undergraduate)
Identify, access, evaluate, and synthesize multiple forms of information.
The General Education objectives associated with this Outcome are listed
below. You can use these objectives as is or modify them in the next
step in GVAssess.
• Articulate the specific information needed.
• Access information using appropriate search tools.
• Evaluate the quality, usefulness, and relevance of the information.
• Ethically communicate synthesized information.
Outcome M Writing Process
Students will articulate their social and/or cognitive writing processes.
Outcome N Reading/Analyzing
Students will develop the ability to write well by reading and analyzing models.
Outcome O Cognition
Students develop cognitive writing processes that yield successful
Outcome P Analyze and understanding rhetorical situations
Students will develop the ability to write well by analyzing and
understanding rhetorical situations.