For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Mission, Vision, Core Values
We place students at the center of our work, advocate for their well-being, and promote positive and inclusive programs, services, and facilities.
We aspire to partner with students as they discover their purposes and create meaningful lives, careers, and communities.
- DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION - We create socially diverse and just environments, challenge marginalizing policies and practices, and develop our own cultural competence.
- INNOVATION - We are professionally current, use evidence for decisions, and value continuous improvement.
- LEADERSHIP - We are ambitious for our mission, adaptive in our style, and ethical in our decisions.
- EXCELLENCE - We offer high quality experiences, create strong student communities, and promote a balanced work-life environment.
- COLLABORATION - We commit to mutual success, work as a team, and celebrate others' accomplishments.