LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
June 08, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with a team of interdisciplinary scientists to organize, curate, archive, and quality control check biodiversity data and photos.
- Use the museum’s collection management system (EMu) to enter and update data.
- Use spreadsheets for data entry and formatting.
- Transcribe data from the Rapid Biological Inventory reports.
- Document data management workflows and standards.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student (major in biology, natural sciences, data science, library and information science or related field preferred).
- Applicant must have an Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, or Michigan address to be considered
- Access to internet.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with large datasets (preferred).
- Familiarity with relational databases (preferred).
Applicants must include a resume highlighting their qualifications and experiences that make them well suited for this role and answer the questions outlined in the other information section of the job application.
FOR FULL JOB AD AND INFORMATION: https://careers.hireology.com/fieldmuseum/591824/description