Pine Rest Academy
Pine Rest Academy for Nursing Students is partnering with Grand Valley State University to provide up to $10,000 in tuition assistance per semester (up to $40,000 total) for each student accepted into the academy. In return, the student agrees to work at Pine Rest during nursing school and for two years after being licensed by the State of Michigan.
Recipients of the Pine Rest Academy must agree to:
- Being currently enrolled at Grand Valley State University in the Kirkoff College of Nursing
- Being an undergraduate student enrolled in 12 credit hours or more in the Second Degree Nursing Program
- Be making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by the University
- Be seeking a career in nursing in the psychiatric mental health field
- Commit to a two-year work agreement post-graduation and obtain a registered nurse licensure