Location and Directions
The meeting will take place on the Pew Campus (downtown) of Grand Valley State University, in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
- Scientific sessions will be 9am-6pm Friday and Saturday in "The Forum" of the L. William Seidman Center (SCB-1008).
- A public talk will be held at 7:30pm on Friday in Loosemore Auditorium of DeVos Center (DEV-122E).
The Pew Campus is within a 5-10 minute walk of all downtown hotels and the downtown entertainment district. For more details, click the map image, download the Pew Campus Map (pdf), or select one of the Google Map links below.
Parking and Downtown Transportation
- Holiday Inn parking is free for guests. Courtyard by Marriott has valet parking.
- Non-overnight campus parking will be available for conference participants and public talk attendees (check back for more information).
- The DASH downtown bus routes are always free.
- Street parking in downtown Grand Rapids is metered until 6pm (cash/card or MOTU app).
Air, Train, Bus
- The Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR) is 15 miles southeast of downtown Grand Rapids (20 minute drive, GRR to Downtown).
- Grand Rapids Station (Amtrak) is located just south of the downtown core (20 minute walk, Amtrak to campus).
- Grand Rapids Central Station (Greyhound, local buses) is also just south of downtown (20 minute walk, Greyhound to campus).