LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
How to Declare my Major or Minor
You are able to declare your major or minor using MyBanner. On this page, you can watch a video on how to declare your major (at right) or read how to declare your major (below).
To declare your major or minor follow the instructions below:
1. Log into Banner Self-Service, and use your GVSU Central Login information.
2. Click on "Student."
3. Click on "Student Records."
4. Click on "Change Major." (Same link to change minor.)
5. Click on the item you wish to update, Major 1, Major 2, Minor.
6. Select appropriate major or minor from the drop down list.
7. Click on Submit.
8. Click on Change to New Program.