Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
Online and hybrid programs, badges, and certificates
In these unprecedented times, what skills are needed in the workforce seem to be shifting faster than ever. Grand Valley's student-centered approach to online and hybrid learning makes it easy to get the credentials you need to stay current.
Our online and hybrid programs deliver the academic excellence you expect from GVSU plus the flexibility you need to balance your work and life. You'll have opportunity to interact with your professor and classmates and engage in your learning from wherever you are.
In an ever-changing world, one thing is certain: Whatever is next, Grand Valley is ready to help you make the most of it.
Search for the program or skills you need
- Education, Education Leadership M.Ed. - Special Education Administration emphasis
- Education, Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Education, Educational Technology, M.Ed.
- Education, Higher Education, M.Ed.
- Education, Instruction and Curriculum, M.Ed. - Early Childhood Education emphasis
- Education, Instruction and Curriculum, M.Ed. - Educational Differentiation emphasis
- Education, Instruction and Curriculum, M.Ed. - Elementary Education emphasis
- Education, Literacy Studies, M.Ed. - Reading/Language Arts
- Education, Literacy Studies, M.Ed. - TESOL emphasis
- Education, School Counseling, M.Ed.
- Education, Special Education, M.Ed.