Meet one on one with a MoneySmart Peer Mentor to learn more about your finances. Select the date, time, and topic area that most interests you by clicking on the button below. Come prepared with any specific questions or areas you are interested in learning more about.
- Budgeting: Creating a Spending Plan
- Focuses on the importance of establishing and maintaining a budget
- Financial Aid: Investing in your Education
- Understanding the different types of financial aid and understanding the impact between balanced and excess financial aid
- Understanding Credit and Credit Reports
- Learn the importance of establishing the right type of credit and understanding the importance of checking your credit report often
All individual appointments are in the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships in 100 Arend & Nancy Lubbers Student Services Center.