For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Introducing One-on-one phone appointments with a MoneySmart Peer Mentor to learn more about your finances. Select the date, time, and topic area that most interests you by clicking on the button below. Please be prepared with any specific questions or areas you are interested in learning more about.
- Budgeting: Creating a Spending Plan
- Focuses on the importance of establishing and maintaining a budget
- Financial Aid: Investing in your Education
- Understanding the different types of financial aid and understanding the impact between balanced and excess financial aid
- Understanding Credit and Credit Reports
- Learn the importance of establishing the right type of credit and understanding the importance of checking your credit report often
All individual appointments are in the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships in 100 Arend & Nancy Lubbers Student Services Center.