Celebrating Adult Learners
What Is Anchor Accolades
At the Center for Adult and Continuing Studies, we are committed to serving you on your journey of lifelong learning. Although we can't meet face-to-face, we still want to celebrate you. Join us virtually. When you RSVP, you will receive a link to the meeting location.
We believe every move forward on that path is something to celebrate. It’s especially true for adult learners, who balance their education with everyday tasks, like completing a project at work, picking up your kids from school, and spending time with your significant other.
That’s why we started Anchor Accolades, an opportunity for us to celebrate YOU. The evening is exclusively for adult learners, because we know how hard it can be to make it a priority to improve or complete your education while still working and/or raising a family.
Anchor Accolades is an evening to celebrate if you can identify with any of the following:
- Perhaps you just completed your first semester back to school or you’re graduating this semester
- Maybe you finally passed that hard course or completed all your general education requirements
- You were invited to join the adult learner honorary society, Alpha Sigma Lamda
- You finally got that certificate for work or renewed your license through professional development
- Maybe you're just glad to be done with the semester
We want to applaud your accomplishments! From baby steps to milestones, and everything in between, we’re ready to celebrate– with you!
Adult and Continuing Studies is not only your lifelong partner in learning, we are your cheering section – and we are ready to wave the Laker pompoms with you! Tell us what you’ll be celebrating at Anchor Accolades, and we will gladly recognize your achievements.
Join us for an evening of celebration. RSVP now.
Cheers to Lifelong Learning. Anchor Up.
RSVP to save your seat at Anchor Accolades.