News & Events
We've been busy! See what's new with KCON's nursing education programs.
July 09, 2020
- RN to BSN program now offered in online and hybrid formats
- MSN program streamlined to 37 credits
- DNP program options streamlined to 75-77 credits
- Post-MSN DNP now offered at 38 credits
- Certificate offering expanded to include Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner , Interprofessional Palliative and Hospice Care , and Interprofessional Health Informatics
As always, our dedicated placement coordinator manages all clinical placements and our Laker Lifetime Learning (L3)commitment, scholarships , financial aid , and graduate assistantships are available.
Contact our Office of Students Services at (616) 331-7160 or email@example.com to learn more.