Current GVSU Students and Faculty/Staff
Current GVSU students, faculty and staff can checkout laptops or phone chargers with a GVSU ID from the IT Service Desk located in the Mary Idema Pew Library.
- Laptops and NEW portable charging bricks can be checked out for 4 hours.
- GVSU's portable charging bricks allow you to charge your phone and laptop simultaneously or power any small device that uses an AC power port.
- Phone chargers can be checked out for 2 hours.
- Laptops can be renewed.
- Chargers can be renewed.
- Charging bricks may need to be recharged before they can be renewed.
- Laptops: $4.00 per hour late.
- Borrowers will pay all costs associated with damage, loss, or theft of items.
- Outstanding fines will prevent you from checking out additional items and may affect your ability to register for classes or graduate.
- Faculty/staff members can borrow technology for up to 1 week
- Technology can be borrowed from the locations on the right
- To request A/V equipment, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 week in advance with the type of equipment you need and the loan reservation start and end dates.