For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Current GVSU Students and Faculty/Staff
Current GVSU students, faculty and staff can checkout laptops or phone chargers with a GVSU ID from the Helpdesk located in the Mary Idema Pew Library.
- Laptops can be checked out for 4 hours.
- Phone chargers can be checked out for 2 hours.
- Laptops can be renewed.
- Chargers can be renewed.
- Laptops: $4.00 per hour late.
- Borrowers will pay all costs associated with damage, loss, or theft of items.
- Outstanding fines will prevent you from checking out additional items and may affect your ability to register for classes or graduate.
- Faculty/staff members can borrow technology equipment
- Technology can be borrowed from the locations on the right
- The Allendale Campus only delivers equipment to General-Purpose classrooms (and conference rooms hosting classes) with credit-generating classes.
- On the banner at the top of the IT HelpDesk page, click Request A/V Equipment