Current GVSU Students and Faculty/Staff
Current GVSU students, faculty and staff can checkout laptops, laptop and phone chargers, and Digital Creator Lab Equipment with a GVSU ID from the IT Service Desk located in the Mary Idema Pew Library.
- Laptops can be checked out for 4 hours.
- Laptop and phone chargers can be checked out for 4 hours.
- Digital Creator Lab Equipment can be checked out for 72 hours.
- Need a laptop for a longer period of time? See the Laptop Loan Program.
- Disclaimer: Laptops are available on a first-come, first-served basis, while we have devices to loan. Submission of an email or request for one does not always guarantee that we will have a device available for loan. We do not have any semester loans at this time. Which means IT may not have the laptop available for immediate pickup. IT will email you when a laptop is available for you to pick up!
- Laptops can be renewed.
- Chargers can be renewed.
- Digital Creator Lab Equipment can be renewed once, for a total of 6 days.
- Laptops: $4.00 per hour late.
- Borrowers will pay all costs associated with damage, loss, or theft of items.
- Outstanding fines will prevent you from checking out additional items and may affect your ability to register for classes or graduate.
- Equipment reservations can be requested only for the current semester (Fall, Winter, Spring/Summer). Reservations beyond the current semester are not accepted.
- Faculty/staff members can borrow technology for up to 1 week
- Technology can be borrowed from the locations on the right
- To request A/V equipment, email [email protected] at least 1 week in advance with the type of equipment you need and the loan reservation start and end dates.