Gartner Campus Access
Who Is Gartner?
Gartner is a leading information technology & consultation firm that provides research and analysis services to inform and support learning and decision making in higher education and many other industry sectors. Gartner has built a reputation as one of the world’s leading IT think tanks, and our GVSU campus access agreement now makes their research available for academic and non-IT business applications as well.
Faculty are empowered with current trends in information technology allowing them to bring real world complex issues into the classroom.
- Research emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Discover new educational technologies and best practices.
- Use data and information to substantiate research papers.
Staff are given information on how to improve infrastructure, validate technology decisions, analyze trends in the industry and understand best practices.
- Stay abreast of current technology trends in higher education.
- Research prospective technology vendors.
- Take advantage of continuous learning opportunities.
Students are provided insight on the current trends in technology, information technology management, business issues, organizations, strategy as well as
a global perspective on the IT industry.
- Gather data to use in research papers and class presentations.
- Research current technology trends in your area of study to give yourself an added advantage when you graduate.
- Learn more about prospective employers.