LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out information about COVID-19
The ISS team is here to answer any questions you may have. ANYTHING! If we don't know the answer, we will help you find someone who does.
- Please email us at email@example.com
- Call us at (616) 331 -3898
The International Student Services (ISS) Team would like to meet with you to chat about any questions you have. Walk-in Hours for Fall 2021 semester are:
iHouse (Laker Village South Community Center)
Mondays & Wednesdays
PIC (130 Lake Ontario Hall)
Wednesdays & Thursdays
If these times don't work for you, please schedule an appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our main office at (616)331-3898.
GVSU record high of new iStudents enrolled in a semester from 2010-2021:
- Total: Fall 2021 - 176 students
- Graduate: Fall 2021 - 107 students
- Undergraduate: Fall 2012 - 124 students
GVSU record high of total iStudents enrolled in a semester from 2010-2021:
- Total: Fall 2015 - 434 students
- Graduate: Fall 2017 - 112 students
- Undergraduate: Fall 2016 - 166 students
The ISS team has three staff members (below) with support from more our incredible ISS Assistants as well as our invaluable PIC staff.