LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
The ISS team is here to answer any questions you may have. ANYTHING! If we don't know the answer, we will help you find someone who does.
- Please email us at email@example.com
- Call us at (616) 331 -3898
The International Student Services (ISS) Team would like to meet with you to chat about any questions you have. Walk-in Hours for Fall 2021 semester are:
iHouse (Laker Village South Community Center)
Mondays & Wednesdays
PIC (130 Lake Ontario Hall)
Wednesdays & Thursdays
If these times don't work for you, please schedule an appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our main office at (616)331-3898.
GVSU record high of new iStudents enrolled in a semester from 2010-2021:
- Total: Fall 2021 - 176 students
- Graduate: Fall 2021 - 107 students
- Undergraduate: Fall 2012 - 124 students
GVSU record high of total iStudents enrolled in a semester from 2010-2021:
- Total: Fall 2015 - 434 students
- Graduate: Fall 2017 - 112 students
- Undergraduate: Fall 2016 - 166 students
The ISS team has three staff members (below) with support from more our incredible ISS Assistants as well as our invaluable PIC staff.