Winter 2020 LIB 323 students are applying Design Thinking skills and education to a partnership with Founders Brewery. Students will be working to develop a sustainable product that collaborates with local farmers and highlights the history of beer in MI.
Training leaders who make a positive difference in their lives, careers, communities, and the world.
As a student you invest a lot in your education. We are invested in you. Our academic programs prepare students to solve complex problems, be engaged citizens, and develop the skills that are needed by today's employers.
See what we can achieve together!
Our programs include:
- Undergraduate degrees in Integrative Studies (BA, BS) and Religious Studies (BA, BS, major and minor)
- Graduate degree in Social Innovation (Professional Master of Arts)
- Certificate in Intercultural Competence
- Badge in Intercultural Competence (available to both degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students)
- Degree completion pathways, including the new LEADS Program
April 28, 2021 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Faculty/staff, students, and advisory council members of the Professional Master of Arts in Social Innovation (PMASI) program are invited to join the students of SI 690 Social...
Congratulations to Professor Krista Benson on being selected for the 2020 Pew Teaching with Technology Award!
Feb 2, 2021
We are excited to share that IRIS Professor Dr. Denise Goerisch, Assistant Chair and Assistant Professor, had had a book published, The True Cost of College (Palgrave MacMillan).
Sep 28, 2020