Training leaders who make a positive difference in their lives, careers, communities, and the world.
As a student you invest a lot in your education. We are invested in you. Our academic programs prepare students to solve complex problems, be engaged citizens, and develop the skills that are needed by today's employers.
See what we can achieve together!
Our programs include:
- Undergraduate degrees in Integrative Studies (BA, BS) and Religious Studies (BA, BS, major and minor)
- Graduate degree in Social Innovation (Professional Master of Arts)
- Certificate in Intercultural Competence
- Badge in Intercultural Competence (available to both degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students)
- Degree completion pathways, including the new LEADS Program
November 5, 2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
If you are interested in learning more about the Professional Master of Arts in Social Innovation (PMASI), join us for this informational meeting! This is the only social innovation program...
September 28, 2020
We are excited to share that IRIS Professor Dr. Denise Goerisch, Assistant Chair and Assistant Professor, had had a book published, The True Cost of College (Palgrave MacMillan).
April 01, 2020
Last year, a group of 11 TRIO students traveled to Chile for a two-week program at the Universidad del Bío-Bío. Integrative, Religious, and Intercultural Studies faculty, Professor Justin Pettibone, was the faculty lead on the trip.