Virus Action Team update: GVSU COVID-19 policies continue, including for those receiving vaccine
GVSU COVID-19 testing program
- The week of January 18 is the final week of repopulation testing.
- Beginning January 25, some students will be invited weekly (e.g. resident assistants, dining employees); others will be invited every few weeks.
- Faculty and staff who are expected to be on campus will be invited weekly.
- The Virus Action Team will monitor responses to the "On Campus Today?" question on the self-assessment to update testing invitations.
- You can now indicate whether you have received the vaccine on your daily online self-assessment.
- A vaccination count has been added to the GVSU data dashboard.
- Individuals who report receiving both doses of the vaccine may still be invited for surveillance testing.
- Updates on GVSU’s vaccination program for students and employees can be found on the Lakers Together vaccine web page.
GVSU policies to mitigate the spread of the virus – such as wearing face coverings and maintaining social distancing – continue and apply to all who are on campus, including those who have been vaccinated.