Add a shortcut to your mobile device
- In Safari, tap the share button (square with arrow point up) at the bottom of the screen
- Scroll down and tap "Add to Home Screen"
- Adjust the bookmark name if needed and then tap "Add" at the top right
- Tap on the 3-dots icon from the upper-right corner to access the menu
- Tap on the option labeled as "Add to Home screen"
To get back here quickly, learn how to add a shortcut to your phone.
Students, Faculty or Staff
Vendors or Visitors
If you are a vendor or visitor please use the Vendor/Visitor Self-Assessment Form.