Assessment Login Instructions
Off Campus Instructions
To access the Assessment Management System (AMS) from a GVSU imaged laptop off campus you have to login to Pulse Secure VPN Client and then go to the web address above. If you do not have it installed on your machine, follow these steps:
- Go to https://gvsoftware.gvsu.edu
- Under the Faculty and Staff section, choose the Pulse Secure VPN Client for your platform. (Use 64-bit for Windows 8 and Above and 32-bit for Windows 7).
- Run the installation. When complete you may have to reboot your machine
- The Pulse Secure icon will appear in your taskbar (right side for Windows users)
- Login to Pulse Secure and then to go the site https://intranet.gvsu.edu/courseassessment
- If you receive a message asking for Name: and URL: Type in a name for your connection (doesn’t matter what it is) and vpn.gvsu.edu in the URL.
To access the AMS from a NON-GVSU computer or GVSU imaged MAC computer off campus you must have DUO Multifactor Authentication. You can request access through IT.