Heidelberg Alumni U.S. (HAUS) Scholarships - Heidelberg University Deadline
Date and Time
Saturday, June 15, 2024
Heidelberg Alumni U.S. (HAUS) is pleased to invite applications for the 2023-24 HAUS Scholarships. The stipends are available to qualified students from a United States university planning to study at Heidelberg University.
Universität Heidelberg consistently ranks among the best universities in Germany and the world. For over 600 years, research has grounded scholarship, sparked international cooperation, and fueled innovation at Uni Heidelberg. Whether increasing women’s visibility through structural change, seeking to address society’s challenges across disciplinary boundaries, or supporting researchers in translating their findings into startups, Universität Heidelberg puts research into action. Heidelberg boasts a world-class education and offers students an affordable and high quality of life in one of Germany’s most beautiful cities. The green hills of the Neckar Valley region boast a rich student life, including cultural events, sports, and year-round recreational activities, all within one hour of Frankfurt International Airport.
The scholarship award is $5,000 for Master’s program students or $3,000 for Bachelor’s program students for one semester.
We are seeking candidates with a strong academic background who can also fulfill the role of ambassador for HAUS upon their return from their study abroad experience.
HAUS Scholarship Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate or Master’s program student with strong academic credentials enrolled at - or graduated from - an institution of higher education in the U.S.
- United States residency
- Acceptance as a student at Heidelberg University (proof can be submitted at a later time)
Note: Students currently enrolled at Heidelberg University or who are already receiving a scholarship from a different source are not eligible for the HAUS Scholarship.
HAUS Expectations for Scholarship Recipients:
- Successfully complete your academic program at Heidelberg University.
- Register with Heidelberg Alumni International (HAI) upon arrival and cooperate with HAI while in Heidelberg.
- Provide updates every three months on your time at Heidelberg University, including good-quality photos of yourself on campus or in town.
- Participate in Heidelberg HAUS chapter events.
- Serve as an ambassador for HAUS and Heidelberg University after completing studies in Heidelberg.
- Adhere to all federal and local public health and safety regulations.
This event has been tagged as fellowships.
For more information, please visit: https://form.jotform.com/230404729759059
Email [email protected] for more information.