Maintenance Services at Grand Valley State University include electrical repair/maintenance, temperature control, lock repair and plumbing. To request assistance in any of these areas, please submit a work order or call Facilities Services at extension x13000.
Another area covered by Maintenance Services is key requests. To request keys please submit a key request.
The goal of Energy & Engineering is to assist faculty and staff on all GVSU campuses with the management of energy and engineering issues in order to provide a quality learning environment.
From the Energy perspective, tasks include:
- master utility planning
- negotiating energy purchases
- monitoring and documenting energy consumption
- developing and managing utility budgets
- identifying and implementing energy savings projects
From the Engineering perspective, the department serves as a resource by:
- reviewing and formulating GVSU Engineering Standards & Specifications
- coordinating the commissioning of projects
- providing technical support to Facilities Planning and Facilities Services staff
- directing and coordinating contractors and consultants
- reviewing new building and project contract documents
Energy and Engineering Supervisor:
Terry Pahl, 331-2694, EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional Energy information: