Damaged, Lost, or Stolen Keys

If your keys are lost/stolen please contact:

Allendale Campus

Key Records Department

Central Utilities Building, Room 202
Phone: (616) 331-3861
Fax: (616) 331-8825
Email: [email protected]

Pew Campus

Pew Campus Operations

Bicycle Factory, Room 350
Phone:(616) 331-6677
Fax: (616) 331-7289
[email protected]


Please bring the damaged key or access card, including all parts of the key that is damaged to the Key Records Department to receive a replacement key or access card. You will not need to complete an additional key request.


If a key is lost/stolen report it to the Key Records Department as soon as possible by phone or email. The Key Records Department will send you a Lost Key Payment Form.  You must submit an online key request to replace a lost/stolen key. Keys will not be issued until payment has been received.

Page last modified January 3, 2020