LIVE from GHANA - University of Cape Coast study abroad info session
Friday, November 12, 2021
10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Talk with our colleagues from the University of Cape Coast (a GVSU Partner University) about the opportunity to study abroad in Ghana!
- This program is open to all majors! Ghana UCC offers a wide variety of courses in English.
- With its rich history and location on the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Coast is a tourist destination with numerous beaches and resorts. It is an amazing experience to visit the Kakum National Rainforest with its famous Canopy Walkway and World Heritage sites such as Cape Coast and Elmina Slave Castles.
- Ghana UCC hosts a diverse number of international students from institutions across the world. Students from countries such as the USA, Germany, Sweden, Turkey, Kenya, Senegal, have participated in this program.
- The people of Cape Coast celebrate Fetu Afahye, an annual festival, every first week of September, and it is one of the popular tourist attractions in the country too.
- UCC has earned a great reputation for delivering academic excellence within a supportive learning environment. International Center staff offer excursions and support for international students.
You will be sent a Zoom link when you register.
Share this event
This event was added to the calendar by Alissa Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 and was last updated on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 10:53 a.m.