GVSU Kirkhof College of Nursing Virtual Graduate Program Information Session
Thursday, April 13, 2023
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Alumni, Community, Faculty, Staff, Students
MAKE YOUR CAREER AND EDUCATIONAL GOALS A REALITY IN 2023 WITH A GRADUATE NURSING DEGREE FROM GRAND VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY.
Join the GVSU Kirkhof College of Nursing for an interactive program information session to learn all about how our programs can help deepen your nursing expertise and grow your career. Led by program faculty and academic advisors, you’ll explore our programs and have all of your questions answered:
- Master of Science in Nursing
of Nursing Practice
- *NEW* Child/Adolescent Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- *NEW* Dual Child/Adolescent Primary Care/Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- *NEW* Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Child/Adolescent Primary Nurse Practitioner
- Adult/Older Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Post-MSN to DNP Program with specializations in:
- Palliative and Hospice Care
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Post-MSN to DNP Program with specializations in:
Certificates in Specialty Areas
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Interprofessional Certificate in Palliative and Hospice Care
- Interprofessional Health Informatics Certificate
- Palliative and Hospice Care Graduate Badges
Click here for additional information
Registrants will receive a Zoom link prior to the event.
Can’t make it to a live session or have questions about our programs? Contact the Office of Student Services to schedule an individual appointment with a GVSU Academic Advisor:
- Call: (616) 331-7160
- Email: [email protected]
Share this event
This event was added to the calendar by Jill Smalldon (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 and was last updated on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.