GVSU Kirkhof College of Nursing Virtual Graduate Program Information Session
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni, Community, Faculty, Staff, Students
MAKE YOUR CAREER AND EDUCATIONAL GOALS A REALITY IN 2022 WITH A GRADUATE NURSING DEGREE FROM GRAND VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY.
Join the GVSU Kirkhof College of Nursing for an interactive program information session to learn all about how our programs can help deepen your nursing expertise and grow your career. Led by program faculty and academic advisors, you’ll explore our programs and have all of your questions answered:
- Master of Science in Nursing
of Nursing Practice
- *NEW* Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Adult/Older Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Child/Adolescent Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Health Systems Leadership
Certificates in Specialty Areas
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Interprofessional Certificate in Palliative and Hospice Care
- Interprofessional Health Informatics Certificate
- Palliative and Hospice Care Graduate Badges
Registrants will receive a Zoom link prior to the event.
Can’t make it to a live session or have questions about our programs? Contact the Office of Student Services to schedule an individual appointment with a GVSU Academic Advisor:
- Call: (616) 331-7160
- Email: [email protected]
Share this event
This event was added to the calendar by Shannon Dale (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Sunday, April 17, 2022 and was last updated on Monday, April 18, 2022 at 8:31 a.m.