#GVLakerStrong Daily Activity Challenge
Sunday, October 11, 2020
Faculty, Staff, Students
Hey, Lakers! We know that you're strong, and we know that you can be LakerStrong: Anywhere. That's why we're challenging you to 30 minutes of physical activity each day. Join the Fall 2020 #GVLakerStrong Daily Activity Challenge! Open to students, faculty, and staff.
- Motivational challenge to track your workouts at home (or wherever you are!)
- Online dashboard that allows you to track how long and how often you exercise
Are you up for the challenge?
- Who? GVSU students, faculty, and staff
- When? September 8, 2020 - October 23, 2020
- Where? Anywhere. Wherever you are!
- How much? $10*
- How do I see my progress? Track your activity through our online dashboard.
- Register now!
- You can register at any time through September 25. Registration closes on September 25.
- Minutes must be logged within 7 days of activity completion.
All who reach 150 minutes each week will be entered into a weekly prize drawing.
- Minutes must be recorded in your online dashboard by midnight on Saturday evening each week.
- Minutes must be logged within 7 days of activity completion, so be sure to track them daily!
This event is recurring on Sunday, October 18, 2020.
GVSU Recreation & Wellness
Share this event
This event was added to the calendar by Kayla Cupples (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Monday, August 17, 2020 at 1:34 p.m.
6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Confident Outdoor Climber Series - Gear & Planning (CANCELLED)Allendale Campus
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Democracy 101: Making Change Through ActivismAllendale Campus
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Avoiding Academic Misconduct WorkshopAllendale Campus
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Let's Talk - Black Mental HealthMultiple locations
3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.