LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Laker Strong: Anywhere.
More than ever it is critical to find ways to keep ourselves moving and engaged in active, healthy daily routines that feed our bodies, and our minds, with positive energy.
RecWell is committed to doing everything we can to help as many members of the campus community as possible to stay active and healthy, regardless of where you are. Our fitness, outdoor, sports, and wellness staff are working hard to provide opportunities for you to stay well.
Get Involved. Be Active. Live Healthy. Wherever you are.
We also want to know what YOU want virtually. Let us know by sharing your suggestions.
#GVLakerStrong Daily Activity Challenge
Hey, Lakers! We know that you're strong, and we know that you can be LakerStrong: Anywhere. That's why we're challenging you to 30 minutes of physical activity each day. Join the Fall 2020 #GVLakerStrong Daily Activity Challenge! Open to students, faculty, and staff.
- Motivational challenge to track your workouts at home (or wherever you are!)
- Online dashboard that allows you to track how long and how often you exercise
While this challenge is now closed, you can check out our annual TREK100 Challenge!
Form Not Found
The form embedded here cannot be found.
TIPS FOR PARTICIPATING VIRTUALLY
- Connect via Ethernet to reduce video lag.
- Check your settings and mute your mic to minimize background noise.
- Try using an external bluetooth speaker, an aux cable, or headphones to hear your instructors better.
- Disconnect other devices from your house WiFi will improve your internet speed and create a better experience.
- Nothing can re-create the experience. If you are experiencing technical issues, just keep moving, try to reconnect, share feedback, and SMILE anyway!
Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately. You are responsible for exercising within your limits and seeking medical advice and attention as appropriate. Grand Valley State University is not responsible for any injuries that result from participating in the exercises shown in this program.