Entrepreneur's Toolbox: How to Create and Update Your Small Business Checklist
Thursday, December 15, 2022
With the holidays and you trying to take advantage of end-of-the-year sales. We want to help you make sure that you are completing your checklist for the end of the year.
In this session we’ll show you how to and resources:
- Walk you through the end-of-the-year checklist handout
- How to complete the checklist
- Resources available to assist you in checking off your checklist
Speaker: Mary C Hartfield, SBDC Training Coordinator
Moderator: Qi’Shaun Coyle, Program Coordinator
This webinar is locally sponsored by Huntington Bank.
• We will be unable to provide technical assistance for accessing the webinar beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
• This webinar will take place using GoToWebinar. If you have not used GoToWebinar before, and/or would like to check the compatibility of your computer/mobile device with GoToWebinar, please visit https://support.goto.com/webinar/system-check-attendee.
• Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested in advance.
• Contact Qi'Shaun Coyle at [email protected].
Go to Webinar
Register at: https://bit.ly/3UTm8Mt
Contact Qi'Shaun Coyle at [email protected].
Hosting Department, Organization, or Business
SBDC West Michigan
Share this event
This event was added to the calendar by Chi Duong (email@example.com) on Monday, November 14, 2022 and was last updated on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 8:57 a.m.
Inspiration Station Kickoff with Shannon CohenAllendale Campus
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
CEO Club Annual Pitch CompetitionRobert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.