SAP® Student Recognition Award Path
As a member of the SAP® University Alliances program, The Seidman ERP Program at Grand Valley State University offers the SAP® Student Recognition Award certificate to students who complete a minimum of 3 courses with at least one-third SAP® hands-on content in each course, with a grade of C or better in each.
- Gain significant experience with the SAP® software as part of your academic degree programs.
- Understand how technology can enable integrated business processes and strategic thinking.
- Learn skills that can add immediate value to the marketplace.
Who Should Participate
Current business and non-business students who are looking to find employment in large or small organizations will benefit from the SAP® Student Recognition Award. Successful competition of this credential does not carry the same significance of the SAP® Certification Academy, but it does signify to employers that you have a SAP® skill set that gives you a competitive advantage in the job-market, including unique opportunities in various types and levels of career choices. Because individuals with SAP® skills are highly sought after, they traditionally receive pay increases that outpace the market.
- MGT 268: Business Processes and Management Information Systems * Required for MIS Emphasis
- MGT 351: ERP Systems * Required for MIS Emphasis
Prerequisite: MGT 268: Business Processes and Management Information Systems
Then Complete ANY two of the following:
- MGT 471: ERP Systems Configuration
Prerequisite: MGT 351: Enterprise Information Systems
- MGT 475: Customized ERP Systems Solutions
Prerequisite: MGT 351: Enterprise Information Systems, CIS 160: Learn to Code in Python, CIS 333: Database Management and Implementation
- MGT 477: Applied Business Intelligence
Prerequisite: MGT 268: Business Processes and Management Information
- MGT 478: Business Intelligence Development
Prerequisite: MGT 477: Applied Business Intelligence
Meagan A. (Luttenton) Knoll
Email: [email protected]
The Department of Management
Seidman College of Business
Grand Valley State University
SAP® Student Recognition Award Application
To receive this award, please download and complete the online application, from the link below.
** The application may be submitted any semester and must be received two weeks prior to the start of final exams. **