The Master of Science in Engineering (M.S.E.) prepares students to innovate and design engineered systems to improve human life in a sustainable world. The M.S.E. program educates engineers to be technical leaders in industry as well as to pursue higher education in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, and Product Design and Manufacturing Engineering.
What does accelerated M.S.E mean?
- High-quality, hands-on learning experience in half the time. Complete the program in just one year.
- ONLY one extra course per semester (compared to traditional two-year MSE program).
- Program is completed in one academic year cycle: fall, winter, summer semesters (< 12 months).
Why should you consider the accelerated M.S.E?
- Faster - 12 credits in the fall and winter semesters, and nine credits in the summer.
- Financial Return - Get your graduate degree earlier to start earning sooner and recoup your tuition faster*
- First-Rate Faculty - Work closely with our inspiring faculty mentors on an individualized study plan.
Who is eligible?
* Program cost: 33 credit hours of tuition + one year of living cost. Accelerated M.S.E. program students may be eligible for scholarships.