The Department of Diagnostic and Treatment Sciences is located on the GVSU Health Campus and contains the following programs::
- Cardiovascular Sonography
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - General (Abdominal & OB-GYN)
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Radiation Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Medical Dosimetry
- Recreational Therapy (Advanced Practice Master’s Degree, starting Fall 2022)
Please use the drop down menu at the top of the page to go to each individual program website.
To prepare students with the knowledge and skills necessary to be impactful and competent practitioners, enabling the provision of quality health-care services.
The Department of Diagnostic and Treatment Sciences is focused on inspiring students to be life-long learners who will continually exhibit a passion for their profession and strive to be impactful, competent, and innovative practitioners who contribute to the overall health and wellness of their communities.
- Life-long learning
- Innovative practice
- Passion for our professions
- Community connection
- High quality & impactful practice